if cher horowitz moved to england

 Plaid Blazer: Primark / Blouse: Topshop / Pants: Nordstrom / Shoes: Topshop (black version here) / Bee Ring: handmade in Exeter!

This is my interpretation of Clueless's Cher Horowitz gone British. Or well I put the outfit on and then happened to see something on the internet about Clueless. That's how things go usually, don't they? I wouldn't say any part of my personality (a summary image: picture lots of novels and tea and cats and shyness) has a "grunge" aspect but I can't resist those 90s throwbacks. This blouse from my mom is absolutely lovely - sheer panels, hidden buttons, perfect tucked in or under a pinafore. And let's talk about these red velvet shoes for a sec. So comfortable, go with practically everything, and even keep your feet warm! That's all I can ask for in a shoe and more.

Had to showcase my bee ring here. Will warn you now that I will wear anything with bees on it - it's been my nickname since the day I was born and I won't overlook the fact that bees are associated with royalty either. So glad I found this little ring at the Exeter Christmas Market, handcrafted! 

Hope everyone is staying warm! To all my friends traveling between America and Europe, have safe flights!





Comments

  1. You look so pretty (and fashionable!), Julia! Hope you're doing well! I'm hoping for a cat clothing themed post...Hehe
    Katie N.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top