chop chop

Cardigan: Madewell / Tee: old / Jeans: Topshop Hayden / Chelsea Boots: Topshop (or love this style!)

Hi friends! So I got five inches cut off my hair. I can't remember the last time I had it this short but after spending a year in a dozen different climates I felt it was time to lose some dead weight. Or that's what I'm telling myself as I stare longingly at old photos with my long hair still in tact... No, I'm glad for a change, even if it's a pretty minor one! I'm also so so glad for shopping days with my mom - she convinced me into the boyfriend jeans trend and I managed to snag these Chelsea boots that I'd of course been eyeing all year in England but never committed to. Lucky I waited, as they were half off! Now are these boyfriend jeans? Or mom jeans? Or your boyfriend's mom jeans? The world may never know.

Hope you're having a good one, friends! Thanks for reading xx

Follow me on Bloglovin / Pinterest / Instagram

Comments

back to top