it's beginning to look a lot like...

Sweater: Jack Wills (this year's by JW or similar, similar) / Plaid Shirt: J.Crew (this year's here or here)
Jeans: American EagleBoots: vintage / Bag: Chanel

Christmas! These photos are a bit old, from when I was in New York a couple weeks ago, but it's appropriate that I'm posting them today because it's national Christmas jumper day! I'm not sure if that's just a British thing (haven't completely switched over to the American side of things yet), but I say if it involves Christmas and a sweater, why not dedicate a day to it? Above is not my loudest holiday sweater (I mean it doesn't have reindeer) but it was warm and good for layering in chilly NY. 

I hope everyone is having a good December! To those of you like me who are in the middle of finals: we can do this!! Throw on your coziest holiday sweater and let's get to work.

Thanks for reading and much love xx
Follow me on Bloglovin / Pinterest / Instagram 

Comments

back to top