at the ritz


Hi friends! Hope everyone had a great weekend. As you can see, I was lucky enough to spend part of mine in London, specifically at the Ritz. My mom came over and treated me here as an early birthday present, which was way too generous of her but we had such a lovely time. High tea included sooo many sandwiches, cakes, and scones of course. We were there for two hours and still had food left over! 


 Then the waiters brought out little cakes for all who were celebrating their birthdays at the Ritz. I think there were about four of us! Mine was chocolate mousse and was so rich I could barely have more than a piece! Then came the biggest surprise: this gorgeous vintage Chanel purse. I completely didn't expect it and was overwhelmed by my parents' generosity. But I also love it so much that I don't think I could have said no!


Isn't it gorgeous? Of course I'm scared to actually take it out! Will work up to that. 


Dress: Madewell / Belt: BCBG / Tights: J. Crew / Shoes: BCBG / Lipstick: L'Oreal in "British Red"

Have a lovely rest of your week! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

back to top