pinafore

Pinafore: Topshop / Blouse: Madewell / Cat ringMadewell
Tights: J. Crew / Shoes: Topshop / Coat: Topshop

Hi friends! Happy Thursday!

Was excited but nervous to try the pinafore trend. I'm still not wholly convinced I can pull it off, but what better way to start than with a simple Topshop one? I must seem like a walking advertisement for Topshop - it's just so hard to resist shopping at the one in town after only buying through the website for so many years! This coat, though, was my first major purchase (splurged a little, whoops!) but I absolutely love it. If you'd told me even two years ago that I'd go around wearing a fluffy pink coat I'd have laughed in your face. But it's such a beautiful pale color and interesting shape. Topshop, you win my heart.

A major shout-out and thanks to my mate Abby for snapping these photos. Pretty nice to live right next door to someone skilled with a camera. After scarfing down brunch (Kitchen Deli we loooove you) we tried to avoid both the sun showers and onlooking students as we shot these.  Kinda awkward but not enough to keep me away from exploring more!

I'm off tomorrow to London for the weekend (feel incredibly lucky to say such a thing!). And I'll be seeing some of my favorite people, too - Gemma Arterton, Jude Law, and my mom. Just kidding of course, my mom is number one. (But...Jude Law...)

Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for reading!

Photos by Abby Roberts

Comments

  1. This pinafore is too cute and I love the matching shoes!

    I found your blog via BlogLovin and would love if you could stop by & catch up on my latest posts for some inspiration too :)

    I am also throwing a giveaway to win a golden ticket to London Fashion Weekend for 2 x catwalk shows (including Julien Macdonald) and a filled deisgner tote! You can enter by clicking here GOOD LUCK xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top