Building A Professional Wardrobe


Hey all!
So for the past few weeks I've been trying to "build my professional wardrobe" (AKA I've been finding so many good sales and my shopping has been out of control lately but if I label it as productive planning for my future job then it doesn't sound so bad). Anyway, guilty confession aside, as I begin to actually enter into the workforce (yikes), I'll need to find a way to balance my own style and taste with what can be deemed as work appropriate. 

Here's what I have already in my closet (most of which was purchased in the last three weeks...):
Image Map
Click on the images to shop!


And here's what's on my wishlist for professional wardrobe building:
Image Map
Click on the images to shop!

Maybe these are still too young/fun for the workplace, but hey I gotta start somewhere, right?

Follow me on Bloglovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter

Comments

back to top